Lot of Updates

I know it has been a really long time since I updated Brayden's blog. I am sorry but life keeps me very busy these days. As many of you know Brayden turned two. I can't believe my little baby is no longer a baby, but has grown up into a beautiful little toddler. A toddler that can count to ten, say his ABC's and tell mommy "No, and I don't like you Mommy." Back in June Brayden went to the doctor for his two year check up. He is HUGE!!!!!!! He weights 34lbs (90%) and 3 feet tall (90%). Dr. Thomas said I am going to have a big boy on my hands. He will probably average in height between 6"3 and 6"5. WOW!!!! He is going to be just like his daddy.

Jp just turned 40. I threw JP a suprise birthday and Brayden's birthday party on the same day. I know, what was I thinking. With help from some great friends, I was able to pull it off. Both birthday parties were great.

Here are some pictures from Brayden's 2nd Birthday Party and Jp's 40th Birthday party.