Lots of Updates

I know that I haven't been a very good mommy updating Brayden's Blog, but it has been crazy. Jp and I are both in school and I just haven't had time. Brayden is doing great! He is 13 months old now. Brayden vocabulary has increased alot. He can now say dog, apple, no, mama, dada, papa, cocka (I will explain that one), jen jen and nose. We took Brayden for his 12 month check up (a month late, because Brayden was sick)and he is 23lbs 11.5 ounces, and about 31 inches tall. He is no longer a baby anymore. Brayden is no longer on formula, he is drinking whole milk, water and juice. He still eats some baby food, because he is having a hard time with table food, but we are working on it. The most exciting news is that Brayden is WALKING!!!!!! Brayden has been walking for a couple of weeks and boy does he walk everywhere. He still falls on his butt occasionally, but he is doing wonderful.

First Video of Brayden Walking


Brayden saying Dog



Brayden's little personality is starting to show everyday. He is starting to test us! He no longer sits nice a quietly during diaper changes (sometimes I wonder how we even get a diaper on him). Brayden loves his bath even more now. He loves to play in the tub with all of his toys and he really enjoys when he splashes me and gets me all wet. Brayden really loves playing with all his toys, especially the toys that make noise (don't they all).


Brayden ringing the doorbell on his "Neat and Tidy Cottage."


It is my fault that Brayden runs around the house saying cocka! I was trying to teach him farm animals and sounds, so I started saying pig = oink oink, rooster = cockadoodle doo. I guess Brayden thought cockadoodle doo was funny, but couldn't say all of it, so he just says cocka. It really is pretty funny. I am so proud of him.






2 comments:

Sarah Whelchel said...

He is just soooo cute! He is such a happy boy and getting so big! Hopefully we can get to Houston soon so Brayden and Mason can meet!

nikki said...

Hey Lauren! I was telling Jennifer last night how cute Brayden is! I love seeing his little smiling face!