Memorial Day Weekend

It has been a wonderful weekend, I am so sad that it is almost over. We have been so busy. On Friday night Jp went to the Aeros game with Margo and Murphy. They had a wonderful time. Jp wanted Brayden and I to go, but I knew it would have been way past Brayden's bedtime and it would have been way to loud for him. So we stayed home. Jp's mom was having a Southern Living party at our house on Saturday, so she came over Friday night and we were putting together party trays. Saturday morning was crazy. I had to make two cakes, one for Teresa's party and one for John Bigelow's party. I had to clean the house, take care of Brayden and get my self together. Teresa had a good turn out, about 15 people showed up to our house. The food was wonderful, and my cake was yummy. After the party at my house, it was time for Jp and I to leave and go to our own party. Brayden didn't go with us he stayed at home with Grandma. It was weird going out without Brayden, but boy did JP and I need a break. We had a good time at Bigelow's house, all of my work friends were there. Jp and I didn't get home until 11:00 PM. We stayed and played Texas Hold'em. Jp and I won. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday we woke up early and played with Brayden. We went by Teresa's house and droped off chairs that she had left the day before. We also picked up a bunch of toys that Murphy gave Brayden. Brayden was really excited. He loves all the toys that Murphy gave him. Then we were headed to Walmart. We needed a couple of things. With the money that we won at Bigelow's house playing Texas Hold'em, Jp and I decided that we would by Guitar Hero World Tour for our Wii. (Thank you Bigelow, we really love it). After Walmart we came home to get ready to go to Lisa, Charlie & Caden Bollman's house. Kristen, Cary & Wade were meeting us there so we could have a play date. Caden is nine months old and Wade is 19 months old. They are Brayden's friends. The boys had a blast playing together, while us parents had fun ourselves. After we played for a while and had hamburgers, we all decided that we should go to the neigborhood pool. This will be the first time that Brayden has ever been in a pool.

Here are the pictures of our play date. I hope you enjoy them!


0 comments: