Wow, I can't believe how time goes by so fast. Brayden is already 6 months old. He is rolling around like crazy and getting ready to crawl. Where did this year go? Brayden's first Christmas was wonderful, one I will never forget. Jp and I had a very busy couple of weeks leading up to Christmas. First, we prepared the house for Christmas (I know Bryaden won't remember it, but I will). Jp helped me with the tree and we went to Hallmark and bought Brayden his very first ornament. I can't believe I actually found Superman. I was so happy it is the first in the series, so I guess we are going to have to keep up the tradition. I then realized that I didn't have a stocking for Brayden, so I went to the mall and I got Brayden his first stocking. I also found this ornament that I had to have. It was perfect for our tree.
Jp and I had planned on taking Brayden to the mall to meet Santa but then I realized that Boeing was hosting "Breakfast with Santa", so we went to that instead. We had a great time. We brought Brayden's cousin Murphy with us. Murphy is four and he was so excited to see Santa. He told Santa that he wanted a "Robot Costume" for Christmas (Murphy loves dressing up in costumes). All of Brayden's friends were there: Wade, Chase, Ellie, Caden & his new friend Jackson. Enjoy the pictures from Breakfast with Santa. (Ramie Babcock took some of this pictures. She is an excellent professional photographer).
Brayden waiting in line to see Santa.
Brayden did fine with Santa and he really liked Santa's beard.Brayden and Murphy
All of Brayden's friends!
One night after work I checked the mail and I noticed that Brayden got his first Chrismas card. He face was priceless!
On Tuesday, December 23, Jp, Brayden and I went to Carthage, Texas to visit Uncle Michael and Aunt Jenny. Since my parents had other plans for Christmas and Jennifer had to stay in Carthage to spend Christmas with Michael's family, Jp and I decided that we would spend Christmas with them. We had a great time. We all came back to Houston on Friday, December 26. On Saturday, December 27 we actually had Christmas with my family. It was so much fun. Jp and I both got wonderful things. It was really nice that we spent Christmas on Saturday, since Brayden was actually six months old that day. It was neat. Apparantely Brayden was a very good boy this year. He got the best gift from Santa and he really did like it.
Aunt Jenny told Brayden that he shouldn't drink and drive, but he ignored her!


1 comments:
He is going to love that bear in a few months!!!
Post a Comment