On Friday, August 22, 2008 Brayden had his 2 month check up. Our appointment was at 9:00 am. Brayden weighed 12 lbs 1 oz and he was 23 1/2 inches tall. He is getting so big way to quick. It kind of makes me sad to think he won't be a baby much longer.
Brayden had to get his shots on Friday. It was horrible. I am a baby, so I couldn' stay in the room when he got his shots. I made Jp. The first shot Brayden didn't cry, he was in shock. The second shot he started to cry. By the time he got the third shot he was screaming. It was so sad. I wanted to cry for him. When we got home after the doctor's office, Brayden was not feeling well. He was running a fever, his legs were so red and hot (where he got the shots). I had to go to Walgreens and get some Infant Tylenol. Brayden cried most of the day. It was very hard to try and calm him down. By 6:00 pm Brayden was some what back to normal. The crying had stopped.
New Give Away from Pretty Life Anonymous
14 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment